Friday 31 January 2014

Talented Bee Buddies

Have you got the new issue of Love Patchwork and Quilting yet? 

 No? 

Well may I suggest that you do as it is packed full of lovely projects such as this one..


 By my Bee a Brit Stingy bee mate Karen

And this project...
 By my Brit Bee buddy Hadley

And this project...
 By another Brit Bee buddy, Susan

And this project...

By Laura Jane, also from Brit Bee…
And this project…



by Fiona another member of Brit Bee.

Bet you didn't know what a talented lot of bees that I rub shoulders with!
Congratulations to all my bee buddies with their publications. 


Di x

Edited to add: Look on page 89 and see who has quilted Katy's quilt - yes another Brit Bee my good friend Trudi. What a talented bunch of friends I have!

16 comments:

  1. It's like your bee has its own magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what good company we keep!! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My copy dropped onto the mat at 10.20 this morning, Ihave skimmed through it, pulled fabric for the cushion from my stash and will be cutting and stitching later. Other projects started? They can wait, I really need this cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely words, Di. I keep very good company. I count myself lucky to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the best issue yet and not just because I was smiling seeing so many familiar faces, though that was fun! They've all created brilliant projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Leanne.... I'm on a magazine diet as I've so much stuff to finish, but I'm off out to buy this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. still waiting for mine to pop through the letterbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was lovely to see many of our friends in this issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to purchasing this next week, especially with such a talented bunch of ladies featured! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to getting my copy soon! Such talented ladies :-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have signed up for subscription, but not sure if it starts with this one or other next

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Mine came yesterday, but I'm saving it for this evening when my husband is at work. From the little previews, I do not think I'm going to be a disappointed! Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to look out for this...such fun!

    ReplyDelete